On May 9th, Hack at UCI held a workshop focusing on Flask, a Python micro framework for web development. As a developer, you are often asked to create applications that require simplicity, flexibility, and fine-grained control. Flask provides you with tools for all of the above!
Hack’s Flask Workshop helped participants achieve 5 Key Learning Goals to begin their mastery of Flask:
- Defining and Navigating between routes.
- Implementing Jinjas2 templating for injecting data into HTML pages.
- Processing data from forms in the backend.
- Simple Data Storage using JSON files.
- Building a fully functional full stack application.
Here’s a sneak peek of the final project:
To relive the workshop, download and follow our step-by-step instructions down below!
For more workshop opportunities, make sure to follow and like our Facebook page!